I'm leaving tomorrow for England (and Spain)!!! I'll be back late on Sunday, September 24th. Then, after only a week here, I'm being shuttled off to Columbus, OH for some cool geek stuff for work. At the end of that week, it's Rose's Homecoming... so I decided that since it's a semi-short drive from Columbus to Terre Haute, that I would attend. so yay! Once I get back from that trip, I'll work 3 days, and then head to SWVA for my cousin's wedding... well, he's already married, they're just having the ceremony in the Church, and a reception for the family (pretty much just to make his mom & dad happy)... and I think that's the end of my travels for a few weeks, anyway... but you never know...
i'm starting to feel like Carmen SanDiego... where in the world will i be this week??? hehe...
Thursday, September 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I think the travel is wonderful!! And I'm jealous (but in a good way). We'll get in touch after you return from England (and Spain!), so I can sneak a bit of time from you when you're in Indiana.
Have fun!
Hi April! This is Laura. I was working on some Rose-Hulman days scrapbooking yesterday, and thinking about you. I read your blog sometimes, and that's awesome you'll be at homecoming! I'm going too this year, hopefully I will see you around. I don't know if you'll get this during your traveling, but have a safe trip!
~Laura K.
Don't forget we're breaking into HandiCompound
Post a Comment